London Gatwick Airport, Lower Forecourt Road, Horley, London RH6 0NP, UK
Featured Resolved
1.1

I am writing to warn folks that Europcar offered to include the Dartford crossing fee on my rental and then 4 weeks later I received a no payment notice and an admin fee of £40 from Europcar. The Gatwick airport desk is very busy but that is no excuse for the agent to give wrong information.

Europcar then take no action despite emails and phone calls. Finally promised action only to receive an email the following day informing me that it was my responsibility to pay the £2.50 fee. Now I am facing an £80 penalty on top of the £40 admin fee for Europcar's mistake.

Please take great care when booking a car with Europcar and if you are unlucky enough to have Marce as your agent then check everything. If one looks at the number of complaints against Europcar it is clear to see that this is a company that simply has no customer service standard and should be avoided at all times.

Product or Service Mentioned: Europcar Car Rental.

Europcar Cons: Customer service at europcar does not act responsibly.

Comments

Couldn't agree more. The words customer service do not exist in Europcar (Swansea) vocabulary.

Utterly disgraceful. Will never use again.