They boast new cars and pre hire check however I saw none of this. I paid about a tenth of the cars value to hire a wreck in Bourges airport Bulgaria (BOU). At first the remote lock didn't work so I was told to just use the key, that's alright.
then when I tried getting back in the car I realised the key only worked in the driver's door, still not too bad then I realised the tyres were past there best! The legal requirement in Bulgaria is 1.6mm and markers on the tyre show this, the markers were the same level as the tread on 2 tyres and the others were just legal.
Then on the second day after a night there was a film of muck on my windscreen, pulled the leaver and hear the pump go but no washer fluid-cant say I was surprised though, why check the washers when you can't be bothered checking the tyres? I would also like to mention the amount of wheel wobble you got from the steering was amazing, the wheels must of been completely un balanced.Emailed them and (2 weeks later) got quite a snooty email response from them as well. Charming!
But it looks like i got of lightly! at least my bank balance is unharmed by europcar!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hire Car
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Appalling customer relations and lousy after sales experience with Europcar. Firstly, it took Europcar more than a month to give me a response on my authorisation charge inquiry, despite me..."
- "When I returned the car they said that I was responsible for a scuff mark on the tire. They charged me 166 English Pounds or approximately $255.00 to cover this..."
- "Blood all over the inside of one of the two trucks I rented! I reserved two trucks one of the reservations got lost but they were able to get a..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."