Europcar Kuala Lumpur, very rude staff, Old, dirty and not road worthy cars
Kuala Lumpur Europcar cars are old, dirty and not road worthy.Fell for their glossy website and booked a car.
On pick up I was offered a 7 y.o. rusted and scratched car. Next was offered 5 y.o. extremly dirty, rusty car with nearly 100 000 miles on the clock with some garbage is still in the car.
Europcar representative is extremly rude and bullying. Some of his words "Stop wasting my time, take this car...." or "What is your problem? Take this car to the carwash and wash it". Europcar response - "We will reply you within 10 working days"!?
My holiday was ruined. Do not believe their fake good reviews and their glossy website all their cars are old and battered that is why they excess charge is so extremly high, no one wants to insure their old, rusty cars. Don't think you will be more lucky than me and get a good car, you wouldn't.
They don't have good cars, they don't have even half decent cars.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Old dirty cars
- Rude and bullying representatives
- Customer service
- Car we received
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was..."
- "So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia. Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving. Had to book a car for..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "I live in Malaysia. In 2015 I bought a pair of expensive Hush Puppy shoes. I had hardly used it 20 times yet within one year the sole disintegrated, whilst..."
- "This is such a terrible place! They have no regards for any ethics. This week someone passed away at their clinic during treatment. Anyway, Malaysia is a third world..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."