Europcar Kuala Lumpur, very rude staff, Old, dirty and not road worthy cars
Kuala Lumpur Europcar cars are old, dirty and not road worthy.Fell for their glossy website and booked a car.
On pick up I was offered a 7 y.o. rusted and scratched car. Next was offered 5 y.o. extremly dirty, rusty car with nearly 100 000 miles on the clock with some garbage is still in the car.
Europcar representative is extremly rude and bullying. Some of his words "Stop wasting my time, take this car...." or "What is your problem? Take this car to the carwash and wash it". Europcar response - "We will reply you within 10 working days"!?
My holiday was ruined. Do not believe their fake good reviews and their glossy website all their cars are old and battered that is why they excess charge is so extremly high, no one wants to insure their old, rusty cars. Don't think you will be more lucky than me and get a good car, you wouldn't.
They don't have good cars, they don't have even half decent cars.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Old dirty cars
- Rude and bullying representatives
- Customer service
- Car we received
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "£200 for a scratch to the bumper while Parked outside their shop waiting for it to open. Ridiculous...."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "you make good decision. for know, all people need to know, this company lazada cannot be trusted because i;m become new victim when they sold to me tablet not..."
- "I have bought one item (a weighing scale) on lazada and was happy with my purchase long ago. I decided to buy a lomography polaroid along with 4 boxes of..."
- "I live in Malaysia. In 2015 I bought a pair of expensive Hush Puppy shoes. I had hardly used it 20 times yet within one year the sole disintegrated, whilst..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."