I rented from Eurocar, with a prepaid offer.I was warned to be charged extra, and tried to ensure things such as full checkin and inspection was done when turning the car back.

Two weeks later I received a bill, for additional taxes and charges, which were never outlined to me, even thou I asked at the beginning of the rental.

Expect to pay 15-20% more, after your estimated price.I would recommend ZIP cars or another rental company.

My specific complaints are additional costs, one hour extra cost one extra day, detailed inspection is required at the time of rental, to ensure you are not charged for a scratch.

Review about: Europcar Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Europcar?

Comments

GOT SOME SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS. HE NEEDS SOME ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES.

HE WILL BE WITH EUROPCAR FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE APART FROM EUROPCAR WILL TAKE HIM ON.

HE SHOULD BE SACKED

Lady on front desk was miserable and Duty Manager PAV DUBB denied everything. The duty manager was worse he has no respect. He talks to his staff like they are ***, he should be sacked.

PAV DUBB is a duty manager for BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT UK. He does not know know how to speak to people. My car was broken down and all sudden because RAC got the res missed for the wrong car this Manager did nothing at all what's so ever to help me.