Attached please find the Europcar documents I received for reference.

I found that my credit card company has credited Euro 477 on Feb 12, 2019 instead of Euro 177. Later on, i was told by Economy Car Rentals that this extra Euro 306 was charged by Europcar Car Rentals Company about the paint scratch on mudguard.

According to the documents provided by Europcar documents, i would like to complain about the Europcar staff and the overcharge about a paint scratch on mudguard.

1. On the date of return (Feb 11, 2019), I was informed by Europcar staff that i don't have to pay any fee on the minor color paint scratch on mudguard. However, it turned out that my credit card was suddenly charged Euro 477 on Feb 12, 2019 without any notice in advance.

2. Secondly, the Europcar staff informed that there are already many other serious scratches on the car surface on 1st day. The staff informed me that the color scratch on the surface of the car.is minor damage on the date of return.

3. Finally, the admin charge (Euro 75) and damage charge on a paint scratch on front wing (Euro 214.43) are extremely high. It was seriously overcharged. In fact, Europcar FCO Airport staff told me that it will not be charged on the date of return.

I am writing to request Europcar explain the poor customer service provided and refund me all the excess payment issue regarding my booking below:

Invoice: 100912671644

EconomyCarRentals e-Voucher No: ECBA5530

Car Rental Provider Confirmation No: 1093883159

Rate Code: 51492010

Product or Service Mentioned: Europcar Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

• Car Rental Complains

Comments

FriendlyLemur528

Can you share whether there’s been a result to your claim and how you’ve handled it? I’ve had a very similar situation just happen and my husband and I are livid over their MO! Thank you.